“Find a group of people with challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life”Amy Poehler
This team, these women.
Each day we learn and grow together. We inspire and challenge one another. Our work and our lives are made better by having each other to lean on. Today, as we celebrate love, we choose to celebrate friendship as well! And what better way to start the day than with a hot cuppa’, a warm conversation and the camaraderie that this group brings.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
by Liz Moody
Yields 1 mug of deliciousness!
- 1 cup of the milk of your choice (we used almond milk)
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon coconit oil
- 2 teaspoons honey (you can also substitute maple syrup)
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients save for honey and coconut oil. Bring to simmer, stirring occasionally, and let simmer until the raspberries have begun to dissolve into the milk, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before blending until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer (a tea strainer works great) and then add coconut oil, honey and blend again until rich and frothy. Serve immediately.
- Alternatively, you can skip using the raspberries and simply heat all ingredients, save for honey and coconut oil until just warm. Remove from heat, let cool slightly, then add the honey and coconut oil and blend until rich and frothy.
- BONUS: to “LATTE-ify” this recipe, use a frother!
- Serve immediately.